Certified Agriculture Dealership
More than anything, you want the most durable truck money can buy. We know, we’re ranchers and farmers, too. And that’s what we want. But product durability is for the manufacturers to duke it out. As the only agriculture facing program in automotive, OUR focus is to make sure our agriculture family gets an honest to goodness RETURN on their Ag truck investment, from a dealer that actually understands and cares about who we are, and what we need.
- Changing the Ag Truck Experience: Making truck dealers feel a little more like tractor, feed and seed dealers through industry exclusive training and on-going education.
- Access Significant Supply Savings: Discover exclusive operational & supply savings through AgPack, available free with every qualifying vehicle purchase.
- An Elite Network: Keep an eye on this page, as the number of specialized agriculture truck stores is constantly growing.
Not getting your AgPack when buying farm & ranch vehicles is like leaving $32,000 in the dealers bank account. While the rebates and discounts of AgPack are not a direct discount on the price of the truck, you're not going to get any of them without the truck. Making AgPack the automotive industry's only Return On Ag-Truck Investment.
- Substantial Savings: AgPack offers farmers and ranchers access to an exclusive package of discounts and rebates, potentially saving you $32,000 on essential farming and ranching supplies.
- Enhanced Value with Vehicle Purchase: When you purchase a qualifying new or pre-owned truck or SUV from Certified Agriculture Dealerships, you receive the AgPack bundle at no additional cost. You will receive an AgPack for each purchased vehicle, on top of any manufacturer incentive(s) and in addition to any special VIP or fleet pricing.
Making it easy. If you are a farmer or rancher, there's only one place where you can find every AgPack eligible vehicle at every Certified Agriculture Dealer in the country. AgTruckTrader. While you're there, get your AgPack ID# that can be used at any Certified Ag Dealer in the country, and financing for your next farm/ranch truck with payment terms that match your cash flow. One stop Ag truck shopping doesn't get any easier.
- Massive Inventory: More than 10,000 AgPack eligible vehicles at any given time. As dealer numbers grow so too does the amount of AgPack eligible inventory!
- Simplicity: Easy search, easy financing, easy deal.
- One Stop: AgPack ID, find the truck you need at the dealer you want, finance, delivery, AgPack redemptions.
Historically, trucks have always been lumped into the broader consumer product line of “vehicles”. Most of which are sold to people who get paid every one, or two weeks. A cash flow that easily accommodates monthly payment plans. But as we all know, agriculture works on a very diﬀerent, natural, cash flow cycle. With CADFi, for the first time, farmers and ranchers will be able to secure payment terms on their ag trucks, matching their operation’s income cycle(s). Not only will they be able to get irregular payment terms, but they will be able to competitively shop for the best rates with
three national lenders behind our private label finance product.
- Simplicity: Enter your mobile phone number, and Experian will automatically populate most of your critical information for a pre-approval in a matter of seconds.
- Competitive: Three national lenders are the horsepower behind CADFi, giving farmers & ranchers the ability to shop competitive rates for their irregular payment terms.
- Irregular Payment Terms are the Norm with CADFi: Annual, bi-annual, quarterly or monthly.
National Ag Day is agriculture's New Year, and AgRally is the party! With hundreds of local AgRally celebrations happening simultaneously around the country, AgRally features top agriculture industry experts, new product launches, live field demonstrations and live entertainment all day long, all over the country. The AgRally broadcast covers 9 hours of air time, complete with remote cameras feeding in from a dozen of the local celebrations, just like Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve! There's nothing else like it! In addition to being broadcast live on RFD-TV and the Cowboy Channel, you can attend with friends and family in person at a participating local Certified Agriculture Dealership, John Deere Dealer or AgPack Partner retailer.
- Field Demonstrations: In 2024 be looking for field demos on truck durability (since trucks is what we do!), new cattle handling strategies with dogs and early season strategies for reducing soil compaction.
- Live Music: Country music star Easton Corbin will conclude AgRally '24 with a one hour live concert from the Cowboy Channel studios
- Pro Rodeo: The AgTruckTader pro rodeo team will be bringing the Western Lifestyle to AgRally, while announcing the result of their charitable work!
- New product reveals, sweepstakes winners and a whole lot more!
Pro Rodeo Team
AgTruckTrader.com is proud to be part of the Rodeo community because we see it as a reflection of American agriculture's gritty spirit. Rodeo is more than just a sport; it represents the heart and soul of the hardworking men and women who drive the agriculture industry forward. As the official professional sport of agriculture, Rodeo embodies the values of determination, resilience, and the deep-rooted connection to the land and its people.
- Meet the Riders: The AgTruckTrader.com Pro Rodeo team is a dynamic force that harmonizes the worlds of rodeo and agriculture.
- Event Updates: Stay up-to-date with the latest rodeo events, schedules, and results. Get real-time updates on rodeo competitions, standings, and performance details.
The Certified Agriculture Group is proud to collaborate with trusted media partners in the agricultural industry to bring you the latest news, insights, and exclusive content to enhance your farming and ranching experience.